Jun 23, 2015

CT & cousins


 
 



 





 
I am having the absolute best time seeing my cuzzies and all of the fam back east !! Except for one little minor factor ... I have a broken ankle.
 
It was my last day of training for volleyball (not to mention the LAST 10 MINUTES!!) and me and another girl locked feet from 2 sides of the net, and mine happened to snap sideways. :)) It was almost exactly one week before I hopped on a plane and flew out here!!
 
I also had surgery because there were some complications that would occur when the healing process began, so they had to fix that by hand. Sooo you know what that means.. no swimming for me. :(
 
It SUCKSS.. but on the bright side my grandpa did get remarried this past weekend and he is the happiest I have ever seen him. :))
 
All the smiles did call for a few photos of my sister and 2 cousins. You can imagine how hard it was to take these on crutches but I made it happen haha!!
 
-mads
 


No comments:

Post a Comment